The OFFF Festival Let 's feed the future is the meeting point of designers and images creators all over the world, who come together to share experiences through conferences and workshops, in addition to performances by important artists.
Aim High, Keep Moving! Thesis
Barcelona was proposed a thesis project consisting in cooperating to create: a book / object on the occasion of 10th anniversary of the Offf festival, a film, an interactive installation and 8 wipes to introduce the speakers on the first day of OFFF Paris 2010 . From this experience was born Sanpuk, a design studio that makes part of 10 students in the area of Visual Arts IED including graphic, media and video designers, composing a multidisciplinary and multicultural team.
Head of Visual Communication: Fabio Filippi
Thesis director: Héctor Ayuso (Director del Festival OFFF)
- Horacio Herrera (Media Design)
- Christian Villacañas (Media Design)
- Iván Córdoba (Media Design)
- Mia Leizerovitz (Media Design)
- Javier Molina (Video Design)
- Natalie Melville (Graphic Design)
- Polina Raevskaya (Graphic Design)
- Francisco López (Graphic Design)
- Beatriz Torrecillas (Graphic Design)
- Enric Isern (Graphic Design)